Register for Group Classes
Veterinary Requirements for Group Sessions
puppies under 4 months
Note: We require that the puppy has begun its vaccination series, but not that the series be completed before the start of class. Please see the American Society of Veterinary Behavior's position statement on the importance of early puppy socialization (pdf) for more information.
- Proof of post-adoption puppy wellness exam from current veterinarian
- Proof of start of puppy vaccination series from current veterinarian, including: distemper, parainfluenza, parvo, and bordetella
- Proof of rabies vaccination when deemed old enough per veterinarian
- Proof of intestinal parasite screen with negative results from veterinarian. If results of the intestinal parasite screen are positive: confirmation from veterinarian that puppy is undergoing appropriate treatment and cleared to attend group class.
- Proof of updated puppy vaccination records from veterinarian as series progresses. Client is responsible for bringing updated vaccination records to group sessions.
puppies and dogs 4+ months
- Proof of wellness exam from referring veterinarian
- Proof of completed vaccinations from veterinarian, including: distemper, parainfluenza, parvo, bordetella, and rabies.
- Proof of intestinal parasite screen within the last 12 months, with negative results, from veterinarian. If the results of the intestinal parasite screen are positive, proof that the dog is undergoing appropriate treatment and cleared to attend group class.
- Client is responsible for bringing updated vaccination records to group sessions.
Same as above, except bordetella is not required if dog does not visit dog parks/beaches, boarding/daycare/grooming facilities, or group classes.